1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions.
Her questions and my answers:
1) How did you get into TMNT? Ummm...wow, um, that was a long time ago...I think it was the original cartoon...then i got sucked into the comics then the movies...then it faded when i got sucked into Gargoyles...Then i discovered fanfic and that there is a whole new animated series that I have never seen... :)
2) Are you going to be a total geek and show up for the movie on opening day with all your ninja gear on? :D (And if you are, can I geek out with you?) Yes. :)
3) What's your favorite color? Green. Seriously. Over half my wardrobe is green and most of the furnishes around my apartment are green. i had a green iBook! :) It's not easy being green... (btw - im also a huge Muppets fan...)
4) Do you like to dance? Yes. Am I any good at it? No. :) Give me late 80's techno or pop-rap and I will boogie like there is no tomorrow (and probably scare the room too...)
5) Old cartoon or new cartoon? Hrm. I am divided on this...I have heard that the new animated series is much more intelligent than the old one and sticks much closer to the comics (which i like), however, i prefer to reserve judgement until i get to watch some. Also, I have a major thing for Rob Paulsen, the original (and best) voice of Raph. To the point where I will watch any cartoon just to hear his voice... And he is a really nice guy too...you should ask me how I met him once... :)